Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dear Summer,

I have been meaning to write you for a while. I'm a bit disappointed in your timing and am surprised at your inability to be both consistent and punctual. It is the 13th of May and it's barely 40 degrees. I watched my breath punch through the chilly air as I walked from my truck to my office this morning with my heavy, wool topcoat pulled tightly around me in a desperate attempt to block the icy wind. I still have to consider the weather when looking at a potential tee-time.....and not because of an afternoon rain shower, but because of freezing temperatures, frost, and snow?! I'm very confused and hope you'll reply with some 70+ degree, sunshiny, no-wind-at-all days.

One of your greatest admirers,

Chad

P.S. Sunshiny is a great word.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Summer,

    Chad's wife would really like to go hiking and camping. Please come soon.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete