Thursday, May 6, 2010

This week is flying

This has been a great week so far. Golf and volleyball on Tuesday both resulted in a win, Wil (a former roommate and Army buddy) successfully made it in from Portland, and work hasn't been as taxing as last week or as some of the weeks to come.

We're planning a nice evening with the Grojeans and then going to Bird Dog BBQ for dinner tomorrow night. We're also going to try to get some "tourist" activities in for Wil's sake as he has only been through Colorado Springs once and would like to see some of our sights. I hope the weather holds and the wind calms down a bit.

Alyssa and I are also trying to determine where we want to live after the lease is up at the end of May. We're debating another 6-12 month lease in a nicer place, but haven't heard back on any of the houses we've emailed on. I'm sure that the right one will pop up at the right time. We like the house we're renting right now, but it is older and doesn't fit us. It was a good move in order to allow us to get our stuff consolidated and give us a place of our own - now it's time to find a place that WE want. Please keep this situation in your prayers.

Back to work for me - I've been blessed with 20 minutes of quiet time this morning and am fairly certain that I won't have any more for a couple days.

1 comment:

  1. Good God Almighty...He knew what he was doing when He matched me up with you. You are a good, good man. I love you dear.

    ReplyDelete